Report a Problem
If you have a problem with one of your orders or see something on the site that doesn't seem right.
Are These Products Authentic?
B-Stock Supply does not allow, or facilitate the sale of, counterfeit items. If you believe counterfeit merchandise is being sold on our platform, please email supporting evidence to email@example.com immediately.
How Do I File a Dispute?
In order to file a dispute for an order, please follow these steps:
(1) Log in to your account
(2) Navigate to the My Orders page
(3) Find and click on the Report a Problem button underneath the order for which you wish to file a dispute.
The system will then prompt you to enter detailed information regarding your dispute.
If you are unable to find the Report a Problem button, please contact CS@BStock.com
This is time-sensitive, so please create a dispute quickly or the allowable time-frame for the dispute may pass.
How Long Do I Have to File a Dispute?
All claims must be filed within 2 days of delivery to a U.S. address, or within 30 calendar days of the purchase date if the product has not been delivered.
Claims associated with stolen property/counterfeit products must be made within 90 calendar days of the purchase date.
After you file a claim, your complaint will be investigated by an outside third party, Auction Insurance Agency (AIA). AIA will first attempt to reach an amicable resolution between buyer and seller. If a resolution cannot be reached with the seller, you’ll be notified of the settlement you qualify for. Claim processing times can differ depending on the nature of the dispute, but every effort will be made to finalize your claim within 10 business days.
While your claim is being investigated, do not sell, alter, or return the disputed product until receiving official authorization by AIA to do so.
For more information regarding the B-Stock Supply Buyer Protection Program, please click here.
Non-AIA Dispute Process
In the event that your claim qualifies for resolution, but does not qualify for the Buyer Protection Plan, it will enter a mediation-arbitration process facilitated by B-Stock’s Mediation Team. In this process, the buyer and seller will be given the opportunity to resolve the dispute through mediation. If the buyer and seller fail to agree to a settlement, or the seller refuses to participate, then the mediation will be escalated to a B-Stock Arbitrator who will make a final decision and close the dispute.
In an effort to keep resolutions timely, there will also be deadlines imposed at each step of the Mediation process. If the buyer fails to keep a deadline, then the dispute will be closed with no settlement. If the seller fails to keep a deadline, then the dispute will be arbitrated. The deadlines are as follows:
• 2 business days for the buyer to provide any additional substantiation after they file their claim and a B-Stock mediator has requested that they do so.
• 2 business days for the buyer to propose a resolution after it is solicited by the mediator.
• 1 business day for the seller to agree to or counter the proposal.
• 1 business day for the buyer to agree to or counter the proposal.
• If the buyer and seller aren't agreeing after a reasonable amount of time they are given a final 2 business day deadline to agree or the decision will be arbitrated.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.